It (2017) Review

            It was amazing with amazing jump scares and effects. Some of the jump scares come out of nowhere like when Georgie was reaching in the sewer for his boat before I. I was left breathless after what Pennywise the clown did to poor Goergie. Another horrifying jump scare was when Richie was trapped helpless in the clown room ironically his greatest fear was clowns makeing him an easy target for Pennywise though he was saved in the last second by Bill, Goergie's older brother. The effects were nothing like any other movie especially the It movie of 1990 in the It 2017 the Stephen King was able to make it look like Pennywise can come out of any where at any time. Like in Bill's garage where they are showing slides on an old projector once they analyze where "It" lives the projector suddenly takes over by itself and shows frequent images of Pennywise then he disappears from an image two seconds later he sticks his head out the screen nearly killing a girl from the group.


       It 2017 was a great movie defianat 10/10

Comments

  1. Thank you for taking the time to review this movie. You definitely make me feel as if I were reliving it myself. You used descriptive words and language to explain the movie. Well done! Thank you for sharing this post (however terrifying it made me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to see this movie now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts