Best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!

       The best da ever must have been on August 21 of 2017. This was my happiest day because that the day I got my second dog. The name they gave him was Axel but my family and I didn’t like that name and changed it to Pepe. The day started off sad because it was the day school started we were also looking for a dog to be exact a boxer when we got to the lady’s house I thought this is probably our last chance to get a dog because my mom said if we don’t get a dog before school starts we weren’t getting a dog at all. Now you can imagine what I was feeling. We entered the house with the warm welcome of the lady she lead us to a surprisingly lightened room. In the room there were three cages one for each dog. We were allowed to play with each dog and only one got my undivided attention-Axel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts