Best food EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       The best food eve is my grandma’s quachala. It’s the perfect mix of spice and meat. It’s been passed down from generation to generation. Currently my grandma is teaching my mom not so perfect when my mom makes it. I promise I will take that recipe and surpass the greatness quachala is famous in my home town which is Guzman Mexico. Quachala is exclusive in this village there are many restaurants in Guzman. You can never have to much quachala it’s like jello there’s always room. Quachala is the best food ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I have never had the opportunity to try quachala yet. It sounds delicious. I like that it's a family recipe that you will share with your children as well. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts