My argument

                 My argument will be about making immigration legal. My first reason is because people immigrate because they want to reunite with famil or overall want a better life than what they were living in before. I support this with a first hand example being my parents I have heard fr9m them all the time that they came to creat a family in a safe country such as United sates. Another reason is because most of the people coming aren’t the people Donald trump says they are “when they are bringing people in they aren’t bringing their best they’re bringing in rapist, drug dealers and criminals.”Again bringing up the example of my parents they are no5ing like what Trump says they are. M6 final reason is that people need a better chance to study and restart in their carriers. People also come into the United States with a dream of being successful while hear. If immigration is illegal people won’t have these opportunities.

Comments

  1. This sounds like it will be a very interesting argument. You include a lot of good reasons. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts