Slice of life

           On Friday it’s my birthday and on Sunday my parents decided to give me my present. I wasn’t expecting any cool. When I opened my wrapped small box I pulled back on the wrapping paper carelessly and saw the see threw little box containing my watch. It was a solar powered watch black and green I immediately loved it. It was the coolest watch I’d ever seen I supposed it was about $50 which made sense since they were my parents. I figured out how it works and put in the right date and time. I’m going to go ahead and assume that’s all I’m going to get for my birthday this year.

Comments

  1. This is a great first slice of life practice. I think the watch sounds like a good gift as well. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a nice present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts