9/11

This is a story I created this is not someone else's story.

             9/11/01 I've been waiting for this day for months. I get to work in one of the Twin Towers! It's 8:00am I just started my shift  this is going to be amazing. Even though I do just paper work I get an extraordinary view from my office. It's 8:30 I just realized I don't get a lunch break until 12:30 oh well. 8:46 this is not happening! The building next to us was hit by an airplane this is bad I think I might leave for safety measures. After less then an hour I gathered my thing and was on my way down I was less than an inch from touching the elevator button when I heard a huge crash. People screaming and running I didn't know what was going on until I saw the wing of an airplane on the side of the building it was then that I realized that the plane that hit the building earlier was no accident I went running for my life knowing if I ever stop I will be trapped within the ashes. Eventually I came across a fire fighter only he was running the opposite direction what was he thinking. After several flights of stairs I went through the double doors that led to the world. I was safe considered lucky to those who were trapped.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking on the first person perspective and writing about this event. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno, good job with on doing and focusing on a realistic fiction story and on a first person perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts