Slice of life

         The day was a chilly spring day except there was no rain in fact it was sunny i had to take my skateboard to the game. Nobody was ther to cheer me on only the team, the other team and their parents. The game started of with a whistle I was on the bench nothing new. Within 5 minutes one of the players got hurt not injured but hurt I had to go in for him and take his free kick. I was all lined up ready fresh not a drop of sweat on my face just before I was going to kick a wall of the enemy players were lined up as if they were forced to this left me with two choices either I try to shoot or I pass the ball. Not much thought went into that I thought we were to close for me to arch it so is went with the pass. I ran up to the ball and tried a kick I slipped and touched the bal I thought I was an outcast at least for a second. When I got up a whistle blew the man who changes the scores gave us a point I thought maybe I passed it by accident but I really shot it and scored.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post. You used great detail to discuss emotions and descriptions of those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I honestly couldn’t pull something like that off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts