If I was the president

           If I was the president things would be way different. For one thing I would give Mexico back what's theirs which was part of California. I know I would be criticized for that but I don't really care.  A new law I would put in place would be more chances of free education. This would cost a lot of money but I know for sure it would be worth it. A law I would take away would be not allowing immigrants from Mexico as long as they have a purpose. Again I would be criticized for this but I would care. I would be the kind of president that would stop war as soon as possible.

Comments

  1. Great post my dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've thought of some great things to do as President. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts