My greatest achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  My greatest achievement was the day I went on the Goliath in Six Flags. This is a great achievement for me because I’m short and to go on a ride this scary make me very proud. This achievement came with no reward unless you count the fact that I brag about going on this ride. This might seem pathetic because it is but I’m proud of this. This is my greatest achievement because in my life I think that I could always do better so I don’t really count anything as an achievement. My greatest achievement started off as a normal day going to six flags like every other weekend in the summer. I always thought that you had to be 56 inches the one time I check was just to be funny then I realized I was tall enough to actually ride and the line was surprisingly short and I begged my siblings to go they didn’t want to but decided against it. And that’s the saddest greatest achievement ever.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts