Gratitude

                    Gratitude is the way you give thanks. You can show gratitude in many different ways one way you can show gratitude is by actually telling the person you are grreatful for. For example, I can tell my mom I’m thankful towards her by telling her that I’m thankful towards her. Another way you can show gratitude is by writing a letter. For example, I can write a letter thanking my best friend about everything they do for me. I am grateful for my mom because every time I come home from school there is water and food on the table. I don’t tell her enough but I am very grateful for her. That is how you give thanks.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts