Slice of life Part 2

                      There I was warming up the bench dozing off into space. It was a soccer game the last game of the season we never been against this team I didn’t know what to expect. It happened in the second half the opponent was tied with us are best player was going for the goal it was suppose to be the goal of the game the crowed cheering in support. There was no chance of defeat if we made this goal. Suddenly a player of the other team attempted to take the ball when he miss calculated his kick and the ref blew his whistle our player was officially injured i had to go in. I was nevous I wasn’t suppose to be taking shots i was suppose to block them the team now depended on me. I didn’t want  to take the shot but i had to. I lined up the ball right outside the penalty box. Slowly I backed away. I took the shot hit crossbar and I stayed on the floor waiting for someone to kick me in the gut.

Comments

Popular Posts