Sea world

                   I want to sue Sea World. After watching the documentary, Blackfish my jaw dropped. The movie opened my eyes to see what the people do at Sea World. The movie was mainly about how the Killer whales live in captivity most of the time they seem to be forced to do everything they do. Part of the documentary was about the Killer Whales killing the trainers. I don’t blame the whales it’s not their fault they are frustrated really they should give them way more room to move around. If the y did have at least a bit more room I guess they wouldn’t be so frustrated making them not eat the trainers. Also what if the whales were mad at the trainers for seperating them from the wild and their own kind.

Comments

  1. I am glad you feel so strongly about the documentary. It shows you are really interested in the topic. You use a lot of great detail and include your own personal opinion. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts