Honesty

                    Let’s be honest here, get it. Honesty to me is super important because you can be honest to someone for years but after one little mistake all that trust they have for you after all those years can be wasted in seconds. This happens a lot with teachers you tell them the truth for too long they will believe you every single time, that is until you lie to them just once.  This is why I don’t trust many people especially friends. Not the close ones those I do trust but the ones I don’t know too well I wont trust them. If everyone was honest in the entire world everything would be much easier between friends and parents. If all lawyers were honest many many more people would go to jail. Like I said honesty can be very important for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts