Winter break

          My plan the break was to slack off but Ms.Haury told me to actually do something for two weeks. My goals were to simply limit my oxbox time, make a dessert for New Years (without burning something), and nearly finish my book. I’m not required to do any of this but what’s the fun in that. Limiting my Xbox time will be very tough only because once I get on the Xbox for about an hour it’s hard to stop saying “One more round and I’m over guys” to my online friends. Making something for New Years won’t be so hard I have done it before I’m thinking maybe strawberry melt. Strawberry melt is a recipe from my grandmother to my mother to my siblings and I. Finishing my book will be almost impossible so I’ve decided to only partially finish it. The book has something like 150 pages and no picture also, I’m only on page 26 right now so it doesn’t look so easy to finish the book.

Comments

Popular Posts