Snow day

                     This snow day I went sledding. I didn’t really like the fact that we had to cancel school for a day though. I would much prefer live threw a day when there is a bunch of snow in school because otherwise I would have to shovel it. I also don’t like that we need to stay in school for an extra day in June. This snow day I wen sledding and when I was there I saw a friend. We wanted to see who went farther so we went down and he ran into a little girl. I also hash to shovel a bunch of snow. Then I started playing with my dog in the snow.

Comments

  1. I think the general consensus was everyone would have rather been in school for the snow day, you're not the only one! It does sound like sledding was fun though, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts